Hi ladies,
In honor of Dolly Parton, I wanted to share some of my favorite looks, especially from the 70s and 80s. She is such an inspiration to me when it comes to hair, makeup, and glamour. Even well into her eighty years of age, she continued to show up in full glam, with her big hair, heels, makeup, and beautiful clothes.
When I was little, I always had this idea that a woman after her 40s just ends up with short hair and starts looking frumpy. I never wanted that for myself. That thought alone gives me shivers down my spine.
I hope I get to stay as glamorous, feminine and over the top like Dolly for as long as God allows me to be here. I want to grow older without ever feeling like I have to stop taking care of myself, dressing up, doing my hair and makeup, or enjoying being a woman.
Dolly is such a beautiful reminder that getting older does not mean becoming invisible or losing your sense of glamour. I hope I carry that same spirit with me throughout every stage of my life.
XO, Marilou Isabel
No comments
Post a Comment