Hi Ladies, just wanted to share a good ol' flat lay of my beauty favorites! I'll make it short and sweet and cut right to the chase For my face, I have been loving self-tanner, of course. I swear by the St. Tropez 1 Hour Mousse. I love the MAC Face & Body Foundation as a base because it's so lightweight, and then I cover whatever needs a little more coverage with my beloved MUFE Foundation Stick. It's super high coverage and long-lasting.
For bronzer, it's cream bronzer only for me. My skin is more on the dry side, so any powder tends to make it look super cakey and even drier. I love the Chanel Universal Bronzer, or, for a more budget-friendly option, the Maybelline Bronzing Lifter Stick. It's so easy to use and gives you an instant tan wherever you need it.
For lips, it's always the Fenty Heat lip glosses. Any of them, honestly, they're just the best and very plumping. And if you're more on a budget, I love the e.l.f. ones. They're super shimmery and so nice to wear on top of a lipstick.
This has honestly changed my 2026: the lash cluster. What do you mean I get to have instant, salon-looking lashes at home for less than $10? Obsessed. I'm using the Key You in Flora right now, but I have my eyes on the VeyesBeauty in Whisper. A must-have!
I also swear by these PawPaw Beauty Blenders. I used to only use the Real Techniques ones, but these are 1. pink, and 2. you get six for the price of one Beauty Blender. They also feel like such good quality.
For my hair, I went back to basics and started using Pantene again. My hair is doing amazing, and I love the scent of the Collagen Shampoo they have. It reminds me of a product from Miriam K that I used to love, kind of bubblegum-y.
The Clarifying Shampoo for volume is also a must for a good cleaning reset and a fresh scalp. It gives so much volume too! Love!!!
What are some beauty products you've been absolutely obsessed with lately?
XO,Marilou Isabel
No comments
Post a Comment