Hi ladies, happy Monday!
I’ve been working on this post since Sunday evening because I was on the hunt for a Polyvore-style website to help me create my inspiration board and clip outfits from different websites. IYKYK, as an early-00s blogger, Polyvore was our go-to!
As a Zara girl through and through (and someone who refreshes their website daily honestly at this point), I’ve put together my three favourite dresses for the end of summer. As mentioned in my last post, these all work with my colour palette now that I know I’m a Cool Summer, no black in sight! Lol. But I’m actually loving having some new options, especially this gorgeous wine colour. Right now I am on a mini dress + mules kicker. You just can't go wrong! It's always effortless and put together without trying too hard.
My favourite is probably the second one. It has a beautiful jacquard print, and I LOVE the corset detailing, it makes the dress fit so perfectly. Honestly, it gives me a little House of CB vibe in the best way.
The last dress was also inspired by my last post. The girl I follow and love, Chanel Poda from Chicago was wearing a House of CB dress with this gorgeous flowy, off-the-shoulder vibe, and Zara has a very similar look-for-less option! I’m obsessed with the whole silhouette. I love that the dress name is : Georgette shimmer ruffle mini dress. Very cute!
Which look is your favourite? Xo
No comments
Post a Comment