Say hello to my new beauty hyperfocus after the color palette: my Kibbe body type! 💁🏼♀️
I know now for a fact that I need to stay away from pure black and shine in soft, pastel colors or greys, but I’ve been curious about how to enhance my body type as much as possible.
Kibbe isn’t as easy to figure out because you have to look at your overall proportions, including height, width, vertical line, and how they balance together but I’m pretty sure I’m a Natural: somewhere between Natural and Flamboyant Natural.
Think Jennifer Aniston in Friends: clean straight lines, simple solid colors, straight skirts, slim/relaxed silhouettes, minimal detail, and little to no volume or patterns, with leopard print being the one exception for me at least . 🐆
My outfit in the picture is the perfect exemple of it for my body type AND for my perfect colors. The tan helps too, but it still plays a big role.
I’m curious if anyone else know their Kibbe type, and do you feel like it actually helps you dress for your body? Xo
No comments
Post a Comment